UCTRONICS SATA to USB3.0 cables can help you expand the functions of Raspberry Pi or upgrade the hard drive in your laptop by adding the external SSDs.
- With this USB to SATA adapter, you can connect up your 2.5” solid state drive on your Raspberry Pi, laptop, or other USB devices to get bigger attached storage.
- Speed USB Device Capability: Device can operate at Full Speed (12Mbps), High Speed (480Mbps) and SuperSpeed (5Gbps); Support SATA Transfer Speed: SATA III(5 Gbps), SATA II(3 Gbps), SATA I(1.5 Gbps); Support the SSD with the storage space over 2TB
- USB 3.0 Plug: USB 3.0 interface read speeds up to 150MB/s, which is about 5 times faster than the USB 2.0 standard, and reverse compatible with USB 2.0.
- Plug & Play: Just insert the SATA and USB plug, no driver needed; LED lights are convenient to check the power and access status.
- NOTE: The adapter can’t work with 3.5” SSD because of the inadequate power supply; With no hassle to be used with UCTRONICS NAS bracket SKU: U6157and U6158.