Capacity:SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter Cable
UCTRONICS SATA to USB3.0 cables can help you expand the functions of Raspberry Pi or upgrade the hard drive in your laptop by adding the external SSDs.
- With this USB to SATA adapter, you can connect up your 2.5”/3.5" solid state drive or hard disk drive on your Raspberry Pi, laptop, or other USB devices to get bigger attached storage.
- Speed USB Device Capability: Device can operate at Full Speed (12Mbps), High Speed (480Mbps) and SuperSpeed (5Gbps); Support SATA Transfer Speed: SATA III(5 Gbps), SATA II(3 Gbps), SATA I(1.5 Gbps).
- USB 3.0 Plug: USB 3.0 interface read speeds up to 150MB/s, which is about 5 times faster than the USB 2.0 standard, and reverse compatible with USB 2.0.
- Plug & Play: Driver-free for PC with Windows, Mac, Linux or Chrome OS; Raspberry Pi; TV; Router, etc.
- Please note that an extra 12V/2A power supply is required for a 3.5" SATA HDD SSD.