This Arducam IMX219AF camera module is designed mainly for the NVIDIA® Jetson Nano platform and also can be used on other hardware like ARM, DSP, FPGA, etc.
The highlight of this camera is that the lens focus is programmable by software, and the Arducam team provides an open-source code to implement the software auto-focus function for Jetson Nano.
Note: This camera is released for official Jetson Nano/Xavier NX boards. It can also be used on the Raspberry Pi Compute Module (like CM3, CM3+), but it does not support the standard Raspberry Pi models (like Raspberry Pi 3/3B+/4) and other third-party boards.
- Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
- Color Type: Color
- IR Sensitivity: IR Sensitive, without IR Filter
- Interface: MIPI
- Format: RAW Bayer
- Platform Support: Jetson Nano
- Sensor type: IMX219
- Optical Size: 1/4 inch
- Lens spec: EFL: 2.8mm, F.NO: 2.2, Focus Type: Programmable/Auto Focus, View Angle: 77.6 (Diagonal)
- Interface Type: 2-Lane MIPI
- Output format: RAW8/RAW10
- Frame Rate: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Horizontal FoV: 65°
- Vertical FoV: 51°
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Building Drones
- Autonomous Robotic Systems
- Mobile Medical Imaging
- Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA)
- 1pcs Arducam IMX219-AF Programmable/Auto Focus IR Sensitive (NoIR) Camera Module