This Arducam IMX219AF camera module is designed mainly for the NVIDIA® Jetson Nano platform and also can be used on other hardware like ARM, DSP, FPGA, etc.
The highlight of this camera is that the lens focus is programmable by software, and Arducam team provides an open-source code to implement software auto-focus function for Jetson Nano.
Currently, NVIDIA official has released the NVIDIA Jetson Orin series developer board. Based on it, we have also adapted the camera into NVIDIA Jetson Orin kernel.
- Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
- Color Type: Color
- IR Sensitivity: Visible light, Integral IR Filter
- Interface: MIPI
- Format: RAW Baye
|Focus Type||Programmable/Auto Focus|
|Field of View(FOV)||65°(H)×51°(V)×77.6°(D)|
Electrical & Mechanical
|Camera Board Size||25 x 24mm|
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Building Drones
- Autonomous Robotic Systems
- Mobile Medical Imaging
- Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA)
- Sensor Datasheet – Sony IMX219
- Arducam MIPI Cameras for Jetson Nano
- 3D Drawing
- How to Use Motorized Focus Camera Module
- How to use the camera on NVIDIA Jetson Orin NX/AGX Orin
- 1pcs Arducam IMX219AF auto focus camera module