The Arducam monochrome (B&W) global shutter VGA resolution OV7251 MIPI camera module is mainly designed for Raspberry Pi boards, and it can be connected directly to RPi’s CSI-2 camera interface without additional hardware. This camera is based on a 1/7.5-inch Omnivision OV7251 image sensor which adopts OmniPixel3-GS™ technology to provide full-frame, sub-sampled, and windowed 8/10-bit MIPI images, and capable of operating at up to 100fps in VGA resolution with complete user control over image quality.
The sensor's global shutter and excellent low-light sensitivity allow it to be used for any application that needs gesture detection, head and eye tracking, and depth and motion detection.
This camera and RPI driver doesn’t support ISP functions like AEC/AGC etc. Arducam SDK for this camera supports RAW/JPEG/H.264 format, and manual or software auto exposure/gain/white balance.
- Sensor: Monochrome global shutter OV7251
- Pixel Size: 3 μm x 3 μm
- Active array size: 640*480
- Optical Size: 1/7.5 inch
- EFL: 1.3
- F.NO: 2.2
- IR Sensitivity: build-in 650nm IR cut filter (Check IR sensitive version with SKU B0206)
- FOV: D86.5 Deg./H72.9 Deg./V57.7 Deg.
- Focusing Range: 65mm ~ infinite
- Output interface: 1-lane MIPI serial output
- Output formats: 8/10-bit BW RAW
- Maximum image transfer rate: [email protected] x 480, [email protected] x 240, [email protected] x 120
- Board Size: 40mm x 40mm
- Cellular phones
- Machine vision
- ARM/FPGA/DSP based platforms
- 1 pcs Arducam OV7251 MIPI 0.3MP Monochrome Global Shutter Camera Module
- 1 pcs 150mm 15pin 1.0mm FPC cable
- 1 pcs 73mm 15pin 1.0mm to 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable