This Arducam IMX219 camera module is mainly designed for NVIDIA® Jetson Nano/Xavier NX and also can be used on other hardware like ARM, DSP, FPGA, etc. The highlight of this camera is its wide field of view.
Currently, NVIDIA official has released the NVIDIA Jetson Orin series developer board. Based on it, we have also adapted the camera into NVIDIA Jetson Orin kernel.
- More Than HD: This camera adopts 1/4” 8 Megapixel IMX219 sensor for sharp image, Max. still resolution is 3280 x 2464 pixels.
- Wider Angle of View: This camera module has 220°(H) wide-angle M12 Lens, which provides a much wider Field of View compared to the stock lens on V2 camera module.
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only; Focal Length: 0.76 mm
|Field of View(FOV)
Electrical & Mechanical
|Camera Board size
|25 x 24 mm
- 1pcs Arducam IMX219 Camera Module with fisheye lens for NVIDIA Jetson Nano/Xavier NX
- 1pc 15cm 15pin FPC cable
- 1pc 30cm 15pin-22pin FPC cable