This Arducam IMX219 camera module is mainly designed for NVIDIA® Jetson Nano/Xavier NX and also can be used on other hardware like ARM, DSP, FPGA, etc. The highlight of this camera is its wide field of view.
Note: This camera is released for official Jetson Nano/Xavier NX boards. It can also be used on the Raspberry Pi Compute Module (like CM3, CM3+) , but it does not support the standard Raspberry Pi models (like Raspberry Pi 3/3B+/4) and other third-party boards.
- More Than HD: This camera adopts 1/4” 8 Megapixel IMX219 sensor for sharp image, Max. still resolution is 3280 x 2464 pixels.
- Wider Angle of View: This camera module has 220°(H) wide-angle M12 Lens, which provides a much wider Field of View compared to the stock lens on V2 camera module.
- Frame Rates: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only; Focal Length: 0.76 mm
- Sony 8MP IMX219 Sensor
- Optical Format: 1/4 inch
- Frame Rate: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Data Format: RAW8/RAW10
- Lens part number:M32076M20
- EFL: 0.76mm
- F.NO: 2.1
- Focus Type: Fixed Focus
- View Angle: 220(H)
- Interface: MIPI CSI-2 2-lane/4-lane
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR Filter, visible light only
- 1pcs Arducam IMX219 Camera Module with fisheye lens for NVIDIA Jetson Nano/Xavier NX
- 1pc 15cm 15pin FPC cable
- 1pc 30cm 15pin-22pin FPC cable