Arducam Camera Module 3 delivers high-quality images with its 12MP Sony IMX708 image sensor and HDR mode for up to 3MP output. Equipped with a 120° DFOV Autofocus Lens, PDAF, and 2D DPC, this module offers exceptional SNR.
Arducam is committed to creating diverse and convenient camera solutions for embedded camera users. We are not only engaged in the production and development of optical products but also strive to provide complete solutions for embedded cameras, optical components, etc.
Note: you need to install the camera driver for this Arducam IMX708 autofocus camera module. Please refer to B0311 IMX708 CAM
- Surveillance cameras
- FA cameras
- Industrial/Agricultural cameras
- Autonomous mobile robots, UGV/UAV, ADAS, etc.
- Arducam Camera Module 3: Based on back-illuminated stacked CMOS 12-megapixel high-resolution Image Sensor (Sony IMX708) with HDR mode for up to the 3-megapixel output. Same basic functions as Raspberry Pi Official Camera Module 3.
- High-Quality Images: Capture high-quality images with a 120° DFOV autofocus lens and max resolution of 4608×2592. Built-in 2D DPC and QBC Re-mosaic functions ensure a high SNR.
- Quick Autofocus: Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) delivers rapid autofocus, ensuring that you never miss a shot.
- Platform Compatibility: Supports Raspberry Pi 3, 4 A/B, equipped with 15-22pin FPC flexible cable. Supports application on Raspberry Pi Zero (22-pin FFC flexible cable not included in the package).
|Field of View(FOV)
Electrical and Mechanical
|Camera Board Size
||25 × 24mm
- 1 x IMX708 AF Camera Module
- 1 x 15-22pin FPC Cable
- 1 x Paper Quick Start Guide
- The package contains small contents, please keep it away from children to avoid accidental ingestion
- After receiving the package, please confirm whether the contents of the package are consistent with the description
- No Raspberry Pi board is included in the package