Arducam UB0235 is a 1MP, based on the 1/4" JXH62 image sensor, UVC compliant, low distortion USB 2.0 camera.
No longer be anxious about installing the driver! The native UVC drivers of Windows, Linux and Mac shall be compatible with this camera so that it does not require extra drivers to be installed.
- High Cost Efficient: This camera adopts the 1MP JXH62 Color COMS sensor, which cuts costs and gets decent image quality.
- Low Distortion: Assembled with a 60°(H) Low-Distortion (<1%) M12 lens, which minimizes the imaging distortion and which minimizes the imaging distortion.
- Frame Rates: MJPG [email protected] x 720/640 x 480/320 x 240; YUY2 [email protected] x 720; [email protected] x 480/320 x 240.
- Plug&Play: UVC-compliant, just connect the camera to PC computer, laptop, Android device or Raspberry Pi with the USB cable without extra drivers to be installed.
- Applications: Highly recommended for the video surveillance system, videoconference, dashcam, motoring 3D printer and other vision applications.
- Serial Number: Supports modifying the Serial Number.
- Sensor: 1/4” JXH62
- Resolution: 1MP 1280H x 720V
- Frame Rate: MJPG [email protected] x 720/640 x 480/320 x 240; YUY2 [email protected] x 720; [email protected] x 480/320 x 240.
- Field of View (FOV)：60 degree (H)
- Lens Mount: M12
- IR Sensitivity: Integral 650nm IR filter, visible light only
- Focusing Range: 3.3ft (1M) to infinity
Functionality and Compatibility
- Adjustable parameter: Contrast/ Saturation/ Exposure/ White balance
- System Compatibility: Windows XP (SP2/SP3), Vista 7/8/10, Linux and Mac with UVC
- Power Supply: USB powered 5V
- Working Current: MAX 200mA
- Operating Temp.: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~+70°C).
- Dimension: 32mmx32mm
- Hole Pitch: 27x27mm
- Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)