This camera is a custom designed add-on for Raspberry Pi. It attaches to Raspberry Pi by way of one of the two small sockets on the board upper surface. This interface uses the dedicated CSI interface, which was designed especially for interfacing to cameras.
The board itself is tiny, at around 36mm x 36mm highlight of our module is that the Lens is replaceable compared to official one, making it perfect for mobile or other applications where size and image quality are important. It connects to Raspberry Pi by way of a short ribbon cable.
The Arducam Ultra Wide Angle 5MP OV5647 camera has a fisheye M12 lens with 220° horizontal field of view which allows you to apply it in various special scenes. The camera is supported by the latest version of Raspberry Pi OS, which supports using libcamera apps to capture images.
- Cellular phones,PDAs,Toys
- Other battery-powered products
- PC multimedia
- Wildlife photograph
- Home security system
- Digital still cameras,etc.
|Omnivision OV5647 sensor
|1080p@30fps, 720p@60fps, 480p@90fps
|Integral IR-cut filter, visible light only
|Field of View
|Effective Focal Length
|35mm Equivalent Focal Length
|36mm x 36mm
- 1 x OV5647 Camera Board with M12 M32076M20 Fisheye Lens
- 1 x 15cm 15pin FPC cable
- 1 x 15cm 15-22pin FPC cable
- Raspberry Pi board is not included in the package
- The camera lens is LN010, for more M12 lens options, pelase refer to: LK001