Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. Using Arducam Pivariety camera modules, users can get better performance and a wider variety of camera, lens options. For a long time, Raspberry Pi users are limited to use the closed-source official supported camera driver and camera modules (V1/V2/HQ). Now Arducam made it possible to provide well-tuned ISP for Pivariety camera modules with Auto Exposure, Auto White White Balance, Auto Gain Control, Lens Shading Correction, etc.
- 21MP Sony IMX230 Exmor RS™ color sensor, up to 5344×[email protected] fps.
- Auto Exposure Control, Auto White Balance.
- Programmable focus control.
- Gstreamer support.
- Upcoming V4L2 support.
- Compatible w/ all libcamera-based apps maintained by the RPi foundation.
- Pixel Size: 1.12um x 1.12um
- Optical Size: 1/2.4”
- Active Pixels: 5344H × 4016V
- Lens Spec: Focal length: 4.77mm, F.NO: 1.75±5%, FOV: horizontal 64deg
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
- Focus Type: Motorized focus, programmable focus control
- Frame Rate: 5344×[email protected] fps, 3840×[email protected] fps, 2592×[email protected] fps, 2656×[email protected] fps, 1920×[email protected] fps, 1280×[email protected] fps, 1280×[email protected] fps, 640×[email protected] fps
- Output Format: Output image format of JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG; output video format of MJPEG, H.264
- Sensor Output Format: RAW10
- ISP Output Format: Output image format of JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG; output video format of MJPEG, H.264
- Interface Type: 2-Lane MIPI
- Board Size: 38x38mm
- UAV/Drones/FPV camera
- Machine Vision
- Face Recognition
- Defect Detection
- 1 x Arducam 21MP IMX230 ISP Camera Module
- 1 x Arducam Adapter Board
- 1 x 200mm 15pin 1.0mm FPC cable
- 1 x 73mm 15pin 1.0mm to 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
- 1 x acrylic case kit with assembly accessories