Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. Using Arducam Pivariety camera modules, users can get better performance and a wider variety of camera, lens options. For a long time, Raspberry Pi users are limited to use the closed-source official supported camera driver and camera modules (V1/V2/HQ). Now Arducam made it possible to provide well-tuned ISP for Pivariety camera modules with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Lens Shading Correction, etc.
- 16MP Sony IMX298 Exmor RS™ color sensor, up to 4640×[email protected] fps.
- Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance.
- Programmable focus control.
- Gstreamer support.
- Upcoming V4L2 support(Although V4L2 interface is supported, only RAW format images can be obtained, without ISP support).
- Compatible with all libcamera-based apps maintained by the RPi foundation.
- Sensor Type: 16MP IMX298
- Pixel Size: 1.12um x 1.12um
- Optical Size: 1/2.8”
- Active Pixels: 4656 H × 3496 V
- Lens Spec: Focal length: 4.04mm, F.NO: 2.0±5%, FOV: horizontal 62deg
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
- Focus Type: Motorized focus, programmable focus control
- Frame Rate: 4640×3472@10 fps, 2320×1732@20 fps, 3264×2464@15 fps, 3840×2160@15 fps, 2592×1944@20 fps, 1920×1080@30 fps, 1280×800@45 fps, 1280×720@50 fps
- Sensor Output Format: RAW10
- ISP Output Format: Output image format of JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG; output video format of MJPEG, H.264
- Interface Type: 2-Lane MIPI
- Board Size: 40x40mm
- UAV/Drones/FPV camera
- Machine Vision
- Face Recognition
- Defect Detection
We recommend using the camera on the Raspberry Pi Bullseye system. The Buster legacy is not maintained anymore.
- 1 x Arducam 16MP IMX298 ISP Camera Module
- 1 x 150mm 15pin 1.0mm to 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
- 1 x acrylic case kit with assembly accessories