Newest IMX219 Low Distortion M12 Mount Camera Module for Raspberry Pi
This Arducam IMX219 camera module is mainly designed for Raspberry Pi. The highlight of this camera is its very low distortion (<3%) of the lens. No less than the Raspberry Pi official camera V2, this camera module is also equipped with a high-definition IMX219 8MP sensor for shooting HD video and still images.
It is excellent in image quality, color fidelity, and low light, supports 1080p30, 720p60, and VGA90 video modes, and supports still capture.
For beginners, this is a very easy camera module to get started; for advanced players, this camera module has more knowledge that you should explore and DIY.
- Raspberry Pi Camera: Designed for Raspberry Pi, this 8MP HD camera module has a Sony IMX219 8MP pixel sensor with low distortion (<3%) M12 lens. EFL: 2.8mm, F.NO: 2.8, View Angle: 75 Deg. (Horizontal).
- 8MP More than HD: Supports 3280 × 2464 pixel still images, as well as 1080p30, 720p60, and VGA90 video modes, and still captures. The Raspberry Pi Camera Board v2 - 8 Megapixels is a leap forward in image quality, color fidelity, and low light than the camera v1.
- Wide Compatibility: The camera is not only compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3 and 4, but also with Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero 2W, which can be easily used with a simple configuration. Please note: This camera module is only supported with the latest Raspberry Pi OS Bullseye (released on January 18, 2022) and libcamera, not with the previous Raspberry Pi OS (Legacy).
- Easy to setup: The package comes with a 15cm and 50cm 15pin FPC cable, and a 15cm yellow 15-22pin FPC cable for Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero 2W. Simply connect the Raspberry Pi board and camera with the FPC cable and you can easily use this 8MP high-quality camera.
- Application: Easy to use for beginners, and for advanced gamers, it offers more to explore. Perfect for time-lapse, slow motion, home security applications, monitoring Octoprint 3D Printer, and wildlife camera trap applications.
- Home security applications
- Field animal camera
- Recording slow motion
- Machine vision
Raspberry Pi Low Distortion M12 Camera Module
This Arducam IMX219 low distortion lens camera module is designed mainly for the Raspberry Pi V2 camera board and replaces the default standard IMX219 camera module to get a low distortion of view (<3%). It can be used for drones, robots, action cameras, and 3D scanning applications.
- Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
- IR Sensitivity: Visible light, Integral IR Filter
- Optical Size: 1/4 inch
- Lens spec: EFL: 2.8mm, F.NO: 2.8, View Angle: 75 Deg. (Horizontal)
- Frame Rate: 1080p30, 720p60 and VGA90 video modes
- Interface: MIPI CSI-2 2-lane