A 64-megapixel ultra-high-resolution autofocus camera module exclusively built for the latest and future generations of Raspberry Pis.
By bringing a sensor inside modern-day flagship phones to Raspberry Pi. you can take DSLR-like still images at the maximum resolution of 9152 x 6944. And with an autofocus lens, the ePTZ, and the upcoming continuous-autofocus features.
You now get more horsepower to build more applications, to cover more industries, to unlock more fields, at a much lower cost.
For seasoned makers, Pi Hawk-eye is designed to ensure you a smooth upgrade, it is compatible with everything you already have: the v1/v2 form-factor, the MIPI CSl-2 connection, the latest libcamera software, the standard tripod mount. etc.
Even if you are using Raspberry Pi for the first time, you can follow the hands-on guide without hassle.
Samples Taken with Arducam 64MP-AF >
See reviews from your favorite YouTubers >
- 1 x 64MP-AF Camera Board
- 1 x 15cm FPC Cable
*Raspberry Pi and tripod are not included.
**To use the camera on Pi Zero and 2 W, you need this.
- Is this camera compatible with all Raspberry Pi Models?
- For full resolution (64MP), this camera can work on Pi 4B, CM4, and future models. For superpixel resolution (16MP) or lower, it can work on most of the Pi models.
- Is the IR-cut filter removable?
- No, it is build-in you can not remove the IR-CUT filter.
- Will there be a NoIR version?
- No, we have no plans for a NoIR version, you can use the Arducam 16MP-NoIR instead.
See the full list of FAQs >