This 8MP 4K Autofocus USB Camera is based on 1/4” 8MP IMX219 image sensor, autofocus, UVC compliant USB 2.0 cameras. No extra drivers needed, the native UVC drivers of Windows, Linux and Mac shall be compatible with this camera. Auto control the focusing process to capture the moving object, works like the human eye, and shots the imaging you want. Ultra HD resolution meets your request for higher quality video still pictures resolution.
- More than HD: This camera adopts an 8MP IMX219 sensor for sharp image and accurate color reproduction, Max. still resolution 3264H x 2448V.
- Autofocus: Shoot objects at millimeter level and in the distance on the same camera, automatically controlled without lens adjustment tool, closer and easier than the fixed focus camera.
- Plug & Play: Ready to use, UVC-compliant, just connect the camera to PC, laptop, Android device, or Raspberry Pi with the included USB cable without extra drivers to be installed.
- Applications: Assemble with a metal case and rotatable bracket, this mini-sized camera is highly recommended for a home surveillance system, monitoring 3D Printer, and you can easily put it on the desk or any flat surface, or mount it on the wall or tripod mount.
Sensor: 1/4” IMX219
Resolution: 8MP 3264H x 2448V
Data Format: MJPG/YUY2
Frame Rate: MJPG: [email protected]×2448/2592×1944; 30fps @1920×1080/1600×1200/1280×720/800×600/640×480
YUV: [email protected]×720/800×600/640×480/320×240
-Field of View (FOV): H= 60°
Focusing Range: 40mm to infinity
Focus Type: Motorized focus
IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
Functionality and Compatibility
- Auto Controlled Features: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
- Audio: Dual microphone (optional dual channel)
- System Compatibility: Windows, Linux, and Mac with UVC
- Power Supply: DC 5V
- Working Current: MAX 200mA
- Operating Temp.: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~+70°C)
- Dimension: 44mmx25x44mm
- Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)
Home video surveillance system
Day&night low light vision security camera system
Monitoring 3D printer
Robot and machine vision