To help customers evaluate the cameras or build a prototype with your own circuits without dealing with fine pin pitch flex cable or soldering balls, Arducam released the evaluation kit with camera breakout boards and Arducam USB2/USB3 camera shield without writing a single line of code.
The camera evaluation kit is based on a 48MP ultra high-resolution SNR image sensor and equipped with a motorized focus Lens. Meanwhile, accompanied by Arducam USB Camera Shield UI tools, it can achieve the adjustment of IR-cut, white balance, exposure, gain, and so on.
It comes with a 48MP camera module and our USB 3.0 camera adapter for you to build quick prototypes and proofs-of-concept with any backend hardware. The dev kit also comes with a complete SDK you can rely on to make easy integration into any machine vision applications. Arducam is committed to creating diverse and convenient camera solutions. For details, please refer to our official website www.arducam.com
- Cellular phones
- Toys and Tablets
- Machine vision
- ARM/FPGA/DSP based platforms
- Product prototyping/development, etc.
- Ultra High Resolution: Based on 48MP Back-illuminated and stacked CMOS image sensor with High signal to noise ratio(SNR) and Built-in 2D Dynamic Defect Pixel Correction. Max resolution is 8000(H) x 6000(V).
- USB3.0 Camera Shield: Adapted with Arducam USB3.0 Camera Shield which supports MIPI camera module communication( 1/2/4 Lane; RAW8/RAW10 hardware analysis; RAW/YUV/RGB/JPG ). The maximum output bandwidth of USB3.0 is 360MB
- Quick Selection, Assessment and Verification: It hides the complex nature of the camera and provides the plug and play camera control interface as well as the ready to use SDK library and demo software source code. You can achieve quick selection, assessment and verification for your specific projects.
- Motorized Focus: Equipped with a Motorized Focus stock Lens. The focus distance is 10cm to infinite. Manually adjust the focus using Arducam USB Camera Shield GUI tool is also supported.
- GUI Software: Accompanied with the latest launched Arducam USB Camera Shield GUI software. You can manually control exposure, gain, focus, etc. Support saving DNG/JPEG pictures and Python/C++ programming.
||1920x1080@30fps, 4000x3000@8fps, 8000x6000@2fps
|Sensor Output Format
|Exposure Control Range
|Gain Control Range
|Focus Control Range
|Field of View(FOV)
|Evaluation Kit Size
|Image File Format
|External Trigger Mode
|Supported Programming Languages
|GUI(Graphical User Interface)
||These additional functions require customized services to get supported. Please contact [email protected] for customization services.
|Even Higher/Lower Frame Rate
|More RAW Output Format Options(RAW10)
|External Trigger Mode
- 1 x Arducam 48MP Camera Module with Motorized Focus Lens
- 1 x 38mm 22pin FFC Cable
- 1 x Arducam USB3.0 Camera Shield
- 1 x USB3.0 Cable
- The package contains small contents, please keep it away from children to avoid accidental ingestion
- After receiving the package, please confirm whether the contents of the package are consistent with the description
- You will need corresponding configuration files to use the camera kit with Arducam USB Camera Shield GUI, please get in touch with [email protected] for the files.