This Arducam quadrascopic camera bundle incorporates four 1MP OV9782 global shutter cameras, and the cutting-edge MIPI stereo camera breakthrough from Arducam – The Arducam Camarray HAT. As the upgraded version of Arducam Synched Stereo Camera HAT, the Camarray further pushes the multi-camera limits and doubles the interfacing capabilities to allow 4 synchronized MIPI camera modules to be interfaced to a single MIPI CSI-2 slot on prevailing single-board computers like Raspberry Pi. Also, as the Camarray HAT releases, Arducam starts to support a variable baseline for stereo camera applications with some modified Arducam camera modules, such as those OV9782 ones included in this bundle. Since no shared camera board or clock-sharing soldering is required for the image sensors, you can kick off your prototyping for stereo camera applications and then decide the optimal baseline. This camera can only get four images. Arducam also accepts subsequent customizations for your stereo camera applications.
- Complete Synchronization: The frames of four cameras of this bundle are synchronized at the hardware level, extra synchronization scheme by time stamping or so does not need to be considered.
- Color Global Shutter: Shoot high-speed moving objects in crisp sharp images. Avoid the rolling artifacts to get a much more accurate complete picture than the rolling shutter Pi cameras.
- Variable Baseline Extension: Compared to the fixed stereo camera module, this stereo camera bundle has higher flexibility. The separated cameras can be used with a variable baseline device and controlled through the computer control system to achieve rapid and dynamic interactive adjustment of the moving parts for multi-degree-of-freedom stereo quadrascopic vision.
- Head, and eye-tracking
- Gesture detection
- Motion detection
- 3D reconstruction
- Depth-related vision applications
- Camarray Quadrascopic Stereo Camera HAT
- Support Platform: Raspberry Pi
- Inputs: x4 CSI-2 2-lane Input Ports
- output: x1 CSI-2 2-lane Output Port
- CSI-2 Speed: 1.0 Gbps/Lane
- Camera Control: I2C Broadcasting for all cameras, no individual control
- ISP Support: Supports
- External Trigger Support: Supports
- Multiple HAT Sync: Supports through external trigger mode
- Aggregate mode: Two/Three/Four MIPI camera side-by-side combined, channel 0/1/2/3 software switching on the fly.
- Resolution&Frame Rate
RAW8 RAW10 [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] /
- HAT Size: 65 x 56 mm
- Sensor: Color global shutter OV9782
- Pixel Size: 3 μm x 3 μm
- Active Array Size: 1280 x 800
- Optical Size: 1/4 inch
- Focusing Range: 30mm ~ infinite
- IR Sensitive: With an IR filter, sensitivity to visible light
- Output interface: 2-lane MIPI serial output
- Board Size: 24mm x 25mm
- Optical Format: 1/2.7”
- Distortion: <1%
- Effective Focal Length: 2.8mm
- FOV on 1/4” RPi Camera: 75° (H)
- F/NO: 2.8
- Mount: M12
- Size: 14mm x 15.6mm
- Weight: 4g
- Raspberry Pi board is not included in the package.
- This bundle kit is not recommended for Raspberry Pi Zero.
- The OV9782 cameras in this kit are the special version and cannot be connected to Raspberry Pi directly.
- This kit is released for official Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Xavier NX boards by default, and it does not support other third-party boards.
- This kit uses 1MP OV9782 sensor. Due to the limitations of the sensor, the camera may experience lens shading under low exposure conditions.
- 4 pcs 1MP OV9782 global shutter camera module with low distortion M12 lens
- 1 pcs Arducam Camarray quadrascopic stereo camera HAT
- 4 pcs 150mm/6inch 22pin to 22pin camera cables
- 1 pcs 300mm/12inch 15pin to 22pin camera cable
- 1 pcs 73mm/2.87inch 15pin to 22pin camera cable
- 4 pcs M2.5*10mm Nylon Hex Standoffs
- 4 pcs M2.5 Nylon Nuts
- 4 pcs M2.5*6mm Nylon Screws
Used on Pi：
Camarray: Stereo Vision Solutions for Embedded Systems (Pi, Jetson Nano/Xavier NX, and more)