This Arducam quadrascopic camera bundle incorporates four 1MP OV9782 global shutter cameras, and the cutting-edge MIPI stereo camera breakthrough from Arducam – The Arducam Camarray HAT. As the upgraded version of Arducam Synched Stereo Camera HAT, the Camarray further pushes the multi-camera limits and doubles the interfacing capabilities to allow 4 synchronized MIPI camera modules to be interfaced to a single MIPI CSI-2 slot on prevailing single-board computers like Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, and Jetson Xavier NX. Also, as the Camarray HAT releases, Arducam starts to support a variable baseline for stereo camera applications with some modified Arducam camera modules, such as those OV9782 ones included in this bundle. Since no shared camera board or clock-sharing soldering is required for the image sensors, you can kick off your prototyping for stereo camera applications and then decide the optimal baseline. This camera can only get four images. Arducam also accepts subsequent customizations for your stereo camera applications.
- Supports Multiple Platforms: This bundle runs four synchronous OV9782 cameras through a single connection with MIPI CSI-2 port, compatible with Raspberry Pi and Jetson Nano/Xavier NX, also can be extended to other platforms that have MIPI CSI-2 interface and standard Video4Linux2(V4L2) driver.
- Complete Synchronization: The frames of four cameras of this bundle are synchronized at the hardware level, extra synchronization scheme by time stamping or so does not need to be considered.
- Color Global Shutter: Shoot high-speed moving objects in crisp sharp images. Avoid the rolling artifacts to get a much more accurate complete picture than the rolling shutter Pi cameras. Frame Rate: [email protected]*4 × 800 on Jetson; [email protected]*4 × 800 on Rpi.
- Variable Baseline Extension: Compared to the fixed stereo camera module, this stereo camera bundle has higher flexibility. The separated cameras can be used with a variable baseline device and controlled through the computer control system to achieve rapid and dynamic interactive adjustment of the moving parts for multi-degree-of-freedom stereo binocular vision.
- Support Changing Frame Rate: You can change the frame rate from 5fps to 46fps. If the set frame rate exceeds the maximum value, it will work according to the maximum value. The same goes for the minimum value.
- Head, and eye tracking
- Gesture detection
- Motion detection
- 3D reconstruction
- Depth-related vision applications
- Support Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+/4B and Jetson Nano/NX
- Two/Three/Four MIPI camera inputs and one MIPI camera output
- Support 1/2 lane MIPI cameras input up-to 1Gbps/lane
- Support 2 lane MIPI output up-to 1Gbps/lane
- Support RAW8/RAW10/RAW12 output format, the output format automatically changes with the input format
- Support standard V4L2 framework, Video Nodes and Controls (Exposure, Gain and depending on camera parameters)
- Support Arducam cameras up to 12MP with proprietary camera driver with full resolution combine
- Support Two/Three/Four MIPI camera side-by-side combine, channel 0/1/2/3 software switching on the fly
- HAT Size: 65 x 56 mm
- Sensor: Color global shutter OV9782
- Pixel Size: 3 μm x 3 μm
- Active Array Size: 1280 x 800
- Optical Size: 1/4 inch
- Focusing Range: 30mm ~ infinite
- IR Sensitive: With IR filter, sensitive to visible light
- Output interface: 2-lane MIPI serial output
- Video Modes: 8-bit RAW, [email protected]*4 × 800 with Arducam driver on Jetson Nano/Xavier NX; [email protected]*4 × 800 with Arducam driver on Rpi
- Board Size: 24mm x 25mm
- Optical Format: 1/2.7”
- Distortion: <1%
- Effective Focal Length: 2.8mm
- FOV on 1/4” RPi Camera: 75° (H)
- F/NO: 2.8
- Mount: M12
- Size: 14mm x 15.6mm
- Weight: 4g
Used on Pi：
Used on Jetson Nano：
- Raspberry Pi board and Jetson Nano/Xavier NX are not included in the package.
- This bundle kit is not recommended for Raspberry Pi Zero.
- The OV9782 cameras in this kit is a special version and cannot be used on Raspberry Pi or Jetson directly.
- 4 pcs 1MP OV9782 global shutter camera module with low distortion M12 lens
- 1 pcs Arducam Camarray quadrascopic stereo camera HAT
- 4 pcs 150mm/6inch 22pin to 22pin camera cables
- 1 pcs 300mm/12inch 15pin to 22pin camera cable
- 1 pcs 73mm/2.87inch 15pin to 22pin camera cable
- 4 pcs M2.5*10mm Nylon Hex Standoffs
- 4 pcs M2.5 Nylon Nuts
- 4 pcs M2.5*6mm Nylon Screws
Camarray: Stereo Vision Solutions for Embedded Systems (Pi, Jetson Nano/Xavier NX and more)