The Arducam monochrome (B&W) global shutter 1280x800 resolution OV9281 MIPI camera module is mainly designed for Raspberry Pi boards, and it can be connected directly to RPi’s CSI-2 camera interface without additional hardware. This camera is based on 1/4-inch Omnivision OV9281 image sensor which adopts OmniPixel3-GS™ technology to provide full-frame, sub-sampled, and windowed 8/10-bit MIPI images, and capable of operating at up to 60fps in full resolution at 1-lane MIPI bus with complete user control over image quality.
The sensor's global shutter and excellent low-light sensitivity allow it to be used for any application that needs gesture detection, head and eye tracking, and depth and motion detection.
This camera and RPI driver doesn’t support ISP functions like AEC/AGC etc. Arducam SDK for this camera supports RAW/JPEG/H.264 format, and manual or software auto exposure/gain/white balance.
- Sensor: Monochrome global shutter OV9281
- Pixel Size: 3 μm x 3 μm
- Active array size: 1280 x 800
- Optical Size: 1/4 inch
- EFL: 0.83
- F.NO: 2.0
- FOV: 166 Deg. diagonal
- Focusing Range: 65mm ~ infinite
- Output interface: 1-lane MIPI serial output
- Output formats: 8/10-bit BW RAW
- Maximum image transfer rate: 1280 x [email protected] fps
- Board Size: 40mm x 40mm
- IR Sensitivity: visible light only, build-in 650nm IR cut filter
- Cellular phones
- Machine vision
- ARM/FPGA/DSP based platforms
- 1 pcs Arducam OV9281 MIPI 1MP Monochrome Global Shutter Camera Module
- 1 pcs 150mm 15pin 1.0mm to 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
- 1 pcs 80mm 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable