Arducam IMX179 UVC camera module with M12 mount lens is a new member of Arducam’s USB camera family. It’s an 8MP, UVC compliant, M12 mount lens based on the 1/3.2” Sony IMX179 image sensor, USB 2.0 camera.
- More than HD: This camera adopts 8MP IMX179 sensor for sharp image and accurate color reproduction.
- Capture Video with Audio: high frame rates, MJPG [email protected] x 2448, [email protected]; YUY2 [email protected] 480.
- Plug&Play: UVC-compliant, just connect the camera to PC computer, laptop, Android device or Raspberry Pi with the USB cable without extra drivers to be installed.
- Applications: this tiny 38mmx38mm camera board can be installed in most hidden and narrow position for a home surveillance system, monitoring 3D Printer, object recognition and tracking or other machine vision application.
- Note: There is a lens shading problem after changing the lens, so we don’t recommend changing the lens.
– Sensor: 1/3.2” IMX179
– Resolution: 8MP 3264H x 2448V
– Data Format: MJPG/YUY2
– Frame Rate: MJPG [email protected] x 2448, [email protected]; YUY2 [email protected] 480
– Field of View (FOV)：D=105°, H= 90°, V= 65°
– Lens Mount: M12
– Focusing Range: 0.5m to infinity
– IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light onlyFunctionality and Compatibility
– Auto Controlled Features: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
– Audio: single microphone (optional dual channel)
– System Compatibility: Win7/8/10, Linux, Mac and Android with UVC
– Power Supply: USB powered 5V
– Working Current: MAX 350mA
– Operating Temp.: -4°F~167°F (-20°C~+75°C).
– Dimension: 38mmx38mm (Mount compatible with 34x34mm, 28x28mm)
– Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)
1 pcs Arducam IMX179 8MP UVC Camera with M12 Mount Lens
1 pcs 1m/3.3ft USB Cable