UCTRONICS Robot Car Chassis Kit – DIY Robot Platform for Hobby Robotics Project with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and More
Out of stock
- Mount Precisely- A wide variety of mounting holes for controllers, batteries, line follower, ultrasonic module, pan tilt bracket, etc. Used on UCTRONICS and many other robotics kits, perfectly aligned with Arduino UNO R3 and Raspberry Pi.
- Hands on easily - First attempt at creating a robot or quickly prototyping small sized robot made easy. Attach the motors and caster and add your favorite robotics controller to give your robot a platform
- User Friendly - If you are into electronics with Arduino or Raspberry Pi or just start a technology class in robotics, this kit helps you challenge yourself and make your ideas come true
- Designed Reasonably - The chassis plates are designed by UCTRONICS engineer and cut from acrylic. DC motor operating voltage: 3V-12V. DC Motor Reduction Ratio: 1:48 (3V Motor No-load speed 125RPM).
- Kit Includes – Car Chassis, 2 wheels and a caster, 2 DC gear motor and fastener, 18650 battery holder and installation tools. Note: Microcontroller, motor controller and motor soldering are needed