UCTRONICS U6112 is a ready-to-use 2 Degrees of Freedom (DoF) rotary base kit. Save your time and patience and feel free of the tedious installation process and unclear instruction guides. It's been widely used for robotic arm and PTZ camera.
- Great Build Quality: Aluminum Alloy to outperform the sturdiness and durability of Acrylic or ABS.
- Digital Servos: Equipped with 2 DS-3115MG digital servos specially designed for robots. Faster speeds, higher torque and better holding capability than analog servos.
- Move Freely: Smooth 180-degree horizontal and vertical rotation to give your robot arm broader moving space and your camera a wider vision.
- Applications: Robotics projects for Arduino, Raspberry Pi and micro:bit, PTZ cameras, and other hand and machine project.
- 1*Pre-Assembled 2 DoF Pan Tilt
- 1*Driver socket
- 1*Screw driver
- 1*Installation Manual
Note: The raspberry pi, camera and controls board shown in the picture are not included!
The following video showcases installation and some simple use cases of the Pan Tile Kit.