UCTRONICS Micro HDMI to HDMI Adapter Board is designed for Raspberry Pi 4, which connects to Raspberry Pi 4 board seamlessly, converts the micro HDMI to full HDMI, and relocated HDMI ports to make all IO ports on one side.
- Designed for Raspberry Pi 4: Connects to Raspberry Pi 4 B board seamlessly, converts the micro HDMI to normal HDMI, eliminates the need for adapters.
- Minimizes Cable Clutter: Relocated HDMI ports to make all IO ports on one side, making cable management a breeze, yet provides full access to the Raspberry Pi itself.
- Easy To Connect: Align the Micro HDMI side and plugs into the Micro HDMI ports of the Pi, there are reserved 2 mounting holes on the board, can be used to fix the board to a panel with included screws.
- Small Size: The overall dimension is 2.75"*1.1"*1.14", perfect for connecting the pi and mounted in multiple elegant little cases and used as a desktop.
- Serach for U6128 to get 19" 1U rack mount with this Micro HDMI adapter board.