Only 775 left
UCTRONICS Rackmount for Raspberry Pi 4, with HDMI Adapters.
- Designed for Raspberry Pi 4: This 19 inch rack mount and Micro HDMI adapter boards are specifically to house Raspberry Pi 4 B boards, supports up to 4 units.
- Standard 1U Size: 19"×1.75"(482.6×44.5mm), fully compatible with 19” server racks, had no issue plugging this into the 1U rack space.
- Streamlined Full-size HDMI: The Micro HDMI Adapter Boards convert the micro HDMI to full HDMI internally, eliminating the need for adapters, and relocated HDMI ports to make all IO ports on one side; Connect to Raspberry Pi 4 boards and rack mount seamlessly.
- Easy to Install: Fix the Raspberry Pi boards and Micro HDMI adapters with the included screws; the rack can be vertically mounted on the mounting rail (Raspberry Pi and rack mount screw are not included).
- Quality Built: Nice and sturdy gauge of 1.2mm carbon steel used in its creation, matte black powder coat finish, have nothing breaking off, paint chips, sharp exposed edges (plate corners are rounded off smooth).
Raspberry Pi Cluster Ideas
- Learn and experiment on Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Serverless, Microservices and Orchestration on bare metal.
- Build a testing environment for your cloud-native apps.
- Build a home server for web applications and databases.
- Build your own NAS or media center.
- Create a home automation system.
- Learn distributed computing and deployment from the ground up.
- Build private servers for numerous games.
- This 19-inch rackmount bundle is designed to house Raspberry Pi 4 B, and supports up to 4 units.
- The included Micro HDMI adapter boards convert the micro HDMI to normal HDMI and relocated HDMI ports to make all IO ports on one side, minimizes clutter and make cable management easy
- Designed for Raspberry Pi 4
- Raspberry Pi clusters
- Video walls
- 1pcs 19" Rack for Raspberry Pi
- 4pcs Micro HDMI Adapter Boards
- 16pcs M2.5 Screws for mounting Raspberry Pi and Adapter Boards
Write Your Own Review