UCTRONICS U6234 is a 216W DC buck-boost converter and stabilized power supply module that outputs constant voltage (DC 0V-36V) and constant current (0A-6A) with an input voltage of DC 0V-30V. It’s equipped with protection mechanisms and an LCD digital display. You can adjust its output by rotating the knob, and the changes will be reflected on the LCD.
- Input Voltage: DC 6.0V-30.0V (7V and higher recommended); Output Voltage: DC 0V-36V; Output Current: 0-6.1A; Output Power: 216W
- Constant Voltage & Current: This digital converter module can switch between constant voltage mode and constant current mode to meet variable requirements of usage, and the output voltage/current can be adjusted by rotating the knob.
- More Effective Cooling Scheme: This module built in an intelligent temperature-controlled fan, current trigger: 2A, temperature trigger: 50℃.
- Multi-display: Input/out voltage(V), current (A), power (W), electric capacity (AH), electric quantity (WH), and running time.
- Reliable Tool: High precision voltage and current output and display, and equipped with nearly perfect protection mechanisms.
- Input Voltage: DC 6.0V-30.0V
- Output Voltage: DC 0V-36.0V
- Output Current: 0-6.1A
- Output Power: 216W
- Current Accuracy: ±(0.8％+3 digits), resolution 0.001A
- Voltage Accuracy: ±(0.5％+1 digits), resolution 0.01V
- Working Temperature: -20℃～40℃(-4℉～104℉)
- Intelligent Temperature-controlled Fan: temperature trigger: 50℃; current consumption trigger: 2A
- Safety Protection: anti-reverse protection, overvoltage protection (OVP), overcurrent protection (OCP), over-power protection (OPP), low-voltage protection (LVP), over-temperature protection (OTP).
- Module Size: 3.11"*1.65"*1.61"
- Suggested Cutting Size for Mounting: 2.8"*1.5"