UCTRONICS U6231 RIDEN RD6006 is a 360W DC step down converter and stabilized power supply module that outputs a constant voltage (DC 0.0V-60V) and constant current (0.0A-6A) with an input voltage of DC 6.0V-70V.
- You Will be Getting: A power supply module RD6006, one pair of the banana plug to alligator clips, an external temperature sensor probe, a Micro USB cable, and a paper instruction manual.
- Input Voltage: DC 6V-70V; Output Voltage: DC 0V-60V; Output Current: 0-6A; Output Power: 360W
Big Upgrade from DPS5005: 2.4 inch colorful LCD screen, bigger and brighter to read easily; More buttons to simplify and accelerate manipulation; Supports control from PC after connecting via Micro USB port, software download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=17V-JWHvqMF-NuWSznEiJ4RKrnn_Pkt5v
- Excellent Appearance and Accuracy: Solid quality built to make it become a stable and reliable home/lab supply bench, highly recommended for electronics and DIY hobbyist, and engineer in maintenance and testing.
- NOTE: This is just a modular, please search for U6232 to get the assorted AC to DC power source and case.
- Input Voltage: DC 6.0V-70.0V
- Output Voltage: DC 0V-60.0V
- Output Current: 0-6.0A
- Output Power: 0-360W
- Input Voltage Accuracy: ±(1％+5 digits)
- Output Voltage Accuracy: ±(0.3％+3 digits)
- Output Current Accuracy: ±(0.5％+5 digits)
- Display Screen: 2.4 inch color LCD display
- External Temperature Range: 0℉-200℉
- Intelligent Temperature-Controlled Fan: Temperature trigger: 113 ℉; Current Trigger: 4A
- Overall Dimension: 167*81*65mm
- Net Weight: 292g
- Safety protection: anti-reverse protection, overvoltage protection (OVP), overcurrent protection (OCP),over-temperature protection (OTP, the upper limit temperature is 80℃/176℉).
- Please make sure the input power is in the range DC 6V to 70V, otherwise, there is a possibility of burning or not working properly.
- The output short circuit will trigger shutting off automatically for protection when OCP value is lower than I-SET value; While the OCP value is higher, the output short circuit makes it switch to constant current output mode.
- Non-professionals must not use the function of charging the battery, otherwise, there is a risk of ﬁre and explosion.
- This module can’t be used to charge the batteries with a charging limit voltage higher than 60V.
1 × Power supply module RD6006
1 pair × Banana plug to alligator clips
1 × External temperature sensor probe
1 × Micro USB cable