UCTRONICS U6230 is a 180W DC buck-boost converter and stabilized power supply module that outputs a constant voltage (DC 0V-36V) with an input voltage DC 6.0V-30V.
Input Voltage: DC 6.0V-30.0V
- Input Voltage: Max. 10.0A
- Output Voltage: DC 0.0V-36.0V
- Output Current: 0.0-5.1A
- Output Power: 180W
- Current Accuracy: ±(0.5％+3 digits), increment 0.001A
- Voltage Accuracy: ±(0.4％+1 digits), increment 0.01V
- Safety Protection: anti-reverse protection, overvoltage protection (OVP), overcurrent protection (OCP), over-power protection (OPP), low-voltage protection (LVP), over-temperature protection (OTP)
- Overall Dimension: 77mm*66mm*29mm
- Weight: 245g
- Mini and Lightweight: pocket dimension - 77*66*29mm, weight - 245g, exquisite appearance and high build quality with an intelligent temperature-controlled fan, a perfect portable variable voltage power supply.
- Multi-Display: 5 diaplay pages, input/out voltage(V), current (A), temperature (T), power (W), electric capacity (AH), electric quantity (WH), running time, voltage and current curve, system and power parameters.
- Multifunction: You can store 10 data arrays, adjust the buzzer and brightness, change the color of the background and parameters, and switch the day/night display mode.
- Package Includes: A portable voltage regulator, one pair of 2MM banana plug to alligator clips, one external temperature sensor probe
1. Please ensure the input voltage higher than 20V and power than 200W if full load output is required.
2. A diode in series with the output-anode must be required to anti-backflow at output terminal when charging a battery or connecting a capacitive load, otherwise the regulator will be damaged.