UCTRONICS signal generator is designed to simulate 0-10V voltage signal and 0/4-20mA current signal for PLC and panel Debugging, Device Testing, Frequency Converter, Flow Valve, ect. Very easy to use, it can be connected with micro USB-5V power supply or DC 15-30V external power. What’s more, it can display 4 different types of digit, 0-10V voltage, 0-22mA current, 0-100 percent and 0-50HZ. It will play a important role in your electronics work.
- Power Supply: external micro USB-5V or external power DC 15-30V, each way makes the generator work, both ways also can be connected at the same time.
Voltage Output: 0-10V, precision is 0.01V, rotate the encoder knob to adjust output voltage, can be calibrated.
- Current Output: 0-22mA, precision is 0.01mA, rotate the encoder knob to adjust output current, can be calibrated.
- Multiple Display: just push the small botton to switch the display mode between voltage and current, you can also follow the instructions to switch 0-100 percent or 0-50HZ display.
- Product Dimension: 3.94” x 2.36” x 0.98” (100mm x 60mm x 25mm), portable and convenient. Note: optional 803040 battery expansibility (battery not included).
External micro USB-5V or external power DC 15-30V, each way makes the generator work; both ways can be connected at the same time.
When used outdoors, it can be connected with mobile power supply conveniently.
How to judge whether the module device is active or passive? Common methods below:
- Internal principle of the device, it is passive if "I+" is 24V+; it is active if “I-“ is 24VG;
- Use a multimeter to measure the voltag between “I+” and “I-”, it is active if the vaule is 0V; it is passive if the vaule is 24V.
Supports stepless adjustable ratation, better performance and longer service life than normal potentiometer.
Clear LED display.
No matter in PCL debugging or other electronics work, it always simulates the signal you need.
Color:DC 4-20mA Signal Generator, No Battery
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Package Dimensions : 4.7 x 3.5 x 1.5 inches; 3.2 Ounces