The DIN rail rackmount minimizes the use of the DIN rail to optimize the working space, a hardware solution for creating an array of Raspberry servers, home lab and other industrial projects.
- A DIN option to provide a wide range of flexibility in mounting for multiple SBC devices, such as Raspberry Pi 4, 3 B/B+ and all other A, B and Zero Models, Raspberry Pi Pico, Arduino Uno/Mega 2560, BeagleBone series.
- The mounting bracket is made of 1.2mm carbon steel, attaches to both the SBC and the DIN rail sturdily, multiple optional mounting holes help you mount the different boards and the DIN rail clips in both horizontal and vertical way.
- Recommended for creating an array of Raspberry servers, home lab and other industrial projects, make it very professional and easy to maintain when needed.
- Has no hassle to mount in the 19" rack with UCTRONICS DIN rail rack mount, please search for SKU U6177 to get it.
- You'll be getting a mounting bracket, 2 DIN rail clips, and standoffs, and screws.