Put your Pi in, install the screen & cooler combo, plug the HDMI connector and you are all set.
- Wide Compatibility: The case is designed to perfectly house Raspberry Pi 4 B, 3 B/B+ with a small touch screen. NOTE: Raspberry Pi motherboards are not included.
- Features: 480 x 320 display resolution (HDMI input resolution supports 480*320 to 1920*1280); Refreshes up to 30 frames per second; 3.5mm audio/headphone jack; The backlight can be adjusted and turned on/off.
- Effective Cooling Design: It comes with a copper heatsink for the CPU, the display board is mounted a 25mm×25mm brushless quiet fan, and cuts for air outlets, all of them cool your pi 4 effectively.
- Plug & Play: Don't need to reboot the Pi when connected, it doesn't require any external power supply, and it displays with no need for the driver. Please note the touch function needs to install the driver.
- Lightweight and Portable: the overall dimension of this tiny screen with enclosure is 3.66" ×2.48" ×1.18", and the delicate design and mini stylus make this kit completed and convenient to use.
- Touch function support system: Raspbian.
- Display function support system: Raspbian, kali, ubuntu, Retropie, PiPlayer, windows10, etc.
- LCD Display Resolution: 480 x 320 pixels
- HDMI Input Resolution support: 480x320 ~ 1920x1280 pixels
- Touch screen type: resistive touch screen
- Support plug and play, touch screen, game, and video Automatic driver installation script.
- The onboard button near the micro USB connector can be used to adjust and turn on and off the backlight.
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50 degrees Celsius
- 1 x 3.5-inch touch screen with a cooling fan at the back
- 1 x Stylus pen
- 1 x Enclosure
- 2 x HDMI connectors
- 1 x Heatsink
- 4 x Rubber pads
- 4 x Screws
- If you want to use the touch function, you need to download and install the driver manually refers to the instructions we provided. The driver includes the settings of the Raspbian OS resolution and touch screen support.
- The resolutions higher than 480*320 will be compressed to 480*320 and the screen display ratio might be changed accordingly.
- Raspberry Pi is not included.