2MP IMX462 Color Ultra Low Light STARVIS Camera Module with 141°(H) Wide-Angle M12 Lens for Raspberry Pi
- Ultra Low Light: Ultra low light Sony STARVIS IMX462 image sensor. Supports capturing images in extremely low light conditions(even 0.001 Lux)
- Manual Focus M12 Lens: Armed with a 141.4°(HFOV) wide-angle M12 Lens. Especially suitable for specific environments like micro, low light, etc.
- Platform Compatibility: Supports Raspberry Pi 3/4/Zero/CM3/CM4. Native to Raspberry Pi. No additional driver is needed.
- Higher Frame Rate: 90fps at 1280x720 resolution, 46fps at 1920x1080. Maximum frame rate in Full HD 1080p mode: 30 fps
- Flexible Vision: 24mm x 25mm mini size camera board size. The tiny size camera allows you to put it in narrow positions for your specific projects.