[Discontinued] 2MP IMX327 Color Ultra Low Light STARVIS WDR Camera Module with M12 Lens for Raspberry Pi
- Ultra Low Light: Ultra-low light Sony STARVIS IMX327 image sensor. Supports capturing images in extremely low light conditions(even 0 Lux)
- Replaceable M12 Lens: Equipped with a 88°(HFOV) M12 Lens. You can replace it with other M12 lenses. Example Lenses: LK005
- Platform Compatibility: Supports Raspberry Pi 3/4/Zero/CM3/CM4. Native to Raspberry Pi. No additional driver is needed.
- Higher Frame Rate: 90fps at 1280x720 resolution, 46fps at 1920x1080. Maximum frame rate in Full HD 1080p mode: 30 fps
- Cost-effective: second-to-none choice for performance and cost. Low power consumption and Low cost of price with high performance.