UCTRONICS 3.5 Inch Touchscreen for Raspberry Pi, Portable TFT LCD Display with Stylus
Want things to fit perfectly with your Pi? Get our all-in-one compact kit here.
- Support All Raspberry Pi Models: Designed for Raspberry Pi, can be directly inserted into Raspberry Pi 4 B, 3B+, 3B, 2B, B+, Pi Zero & w through GPIO pins, no extra power supply needed. NOTE: for Octoprint, please download the driver here.
- Resolution: 320x480 (physical) with resistive touch control, the resolution can be adjusted when working with FBCP software driver.
- Smoother Display: Support 125MHz SPI signal input without flicker; Up to 60fps refresh rate when working with Raspberry Pi, higher than most similar products, great for playing game and video.
- More Features: Self input diagnose instead of the blank screen; Support manual backlight control; Hotplug support, without rebooting the Pi; Support dual-screen display (the Raspberry Pi can connect to another HDMI screen at the same time); Can work with Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie system, all support touch function.
- Handy Mini Touch Screen: the overall dimension of this tiny screen is 3.38”×2.20” (86mm×56mm), the exact size of a Pi, more flexible and lighter than the bigger screen.