The OV9650 CAMERACHIPTMis a low voltage CMOS image sensors that provides the full functionality of asingle-chip SXGA (1280x1024) camera and image processor in a small footprint package. The OV9650provides full-frame, sub-sampled or windowed 8-bit/10-bit images in a wide range of formats, controlled through the Serial Camera Control Bus (SCCB) interface. This product has an image array capable of operating at up to 15 frames per second (fps) in SXGA resolution with complete user control over image quality, formatting and output data transfer. All required image processing functions, including exposure control, gamma, white balance, color saturation, hue control, white pixel canceling, noise canceling, and more, are also programmable through the SCCB interface. In addition, OmniVision CAMERACHIPSuse proprietary sensor technology to improve image quality by reducing or eliminating common lighting/electrical sources of image contamination, such as fixed pattern noise, smearing, etc., to produce a clean, fully stable color image.
- High sensitivity for low-light operation
- Low operating voltage for embedded portable applications
- Standard SCCB interface
- Supports SXGA, VGA, QVGA, QQVGA, CIF, QCIF,QQCIF, and windowed outputs with Raw RGB, RGB(GRB 4:2:2), YUV (4:2:2) and YCbCr (4:2:2) formats
- Automatic image control functions including: Automatic Exposure Control (AEC), Automatic Gain Control(AGC), Automatic White Balance (AWB), and Automatic Black-Level Calibration (ABLC)
- Image quality controls including color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness (edge enhancement), lens correction, white pixel canceling, and noise canceling.
- 1 x OV9650 Camera module