In order to meet the increasing need of Raspberry Pi compatible camera modules. The ArduCAM team now released a revision C add-on camera module which is fully compatible with official Raspberry Pi board. It optimizes the optical performance than the previous Pi cameras, and give user a much clear and sharp image. Also it provides the FREX and STROBE signals which can be used for multi-camera synchronize capture with proper camera driver firmware.
It attaches to Raspberry Pi by way of one of the two small sockets on the board upper surface. This interface uses the dedicated CSI interface, which was designed especially for interfacing to cameras.
The camera is connected to the BCM2835/BCM2836 processor on the Pi via the CSI bus, which travels along the ribbon cable that attaches the camera board to the Pi.
- Cellular phones,PDAs,Toys
- Home security system
- monitoring Octoprint 3D printer
- PC multimedia
- Digital still cameras,etc.
||Omnivision OV5647 sensor
||1080p 30 fps, 720p 60fps, 480p 90fps
||Integral IR-cut filter
|Field of View(FOV)
- 1 x Camera Board /w CS mount Lens(LS-2717CS) fully compatible with official Raspberry Pi Camera board
- 1 x 15cm 15pin FPC cable
- Raspberry Pi is not included in the package
- The Camera Lens for Raspberry Pi Camera Board is LS-2717CS
- Please feel free to contact [email protected] no matter what problems you have with the camera