This Power over Ethernet (PoE) splitter is used to split the PoE signal into micro USB power supply and Ethernet in RJ45, so that non-PoE devices can be powered over Ethernet. PoE enables you to deliver power and data with a single Ethernet cable, and thus fewer wall plugs are needed and fewer cables are messed. It also helps you extend powerline to where there are no AC outlets nearby but your Ethernet cable can reach.
- Power Input: IEEE 802.3at PoE / 50-57V 600mA
- PoE Port: 10/100/1000Mbps
- LAN Port: RJ45
- Power Output: 20W Max (5V/4A)
- Safety & Emissions: FC, CE, RoHS
- Operating Temp.: 0℃～40℃(32℉～104℉)
- Storage Temp.: -40℃～70℃(-40℉～158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%～90% RH, Noncondensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%～90% RH, Noncondensing
- UCTRONICS UC-PoE-0504TC IEEE 802.3at Gigabit PoE Splitter
- One 5.5×2.1mm Barrel Male to USB Type-C Male Adapter
- User guide
- You need an PoE switch or injector (IEEE 802.3at recommended) to serve as the PSE (Power Source Equipment,) and Ethernet cables to connect to your devices.
You can read more about PoE splitters for Pi on our blog: https://www.uctronics.com/index.php/blog/uctronics-poe-hat-splitter-raspberry-pi-4-blog/