The NoIR version of Arducam B0033 mini camera module for Raspberry Pi. This 5MP camera is natively compatible with the official Raspberry Pi camera modules and motherboards. It can be served as a night vision camera with external light sources like IR LED illuminators. It can also work on libcamera commands and python scripts as you would expect for a new project or drop-in replacement.
- Cellular phones,PDAs,Toys
- Other battery-powered products
- PC multimedia
- Digital still cameras,etc.
|Omnivision OV5647 sensor
|1080p 30 fps, 720p 60fps, 480p 90fps
|1 m to infinity
|Field of View(FOV)
|without IR-cut filter
|Full-frame SLR lens equivalent
|24mm x 25mm
- 1 x 5MP Mini Camera OV5647 Sensor NOIR version for Raspberry Pi official Board
- 1 x 15cm 15pin FPC cable
- Raspberry Pi board is not included in the package