This Arducam IMX219 NoIR camera module is mainly designed for NVIDIA® Jetson Nano and also can be used on other hardware like ARM, DSP, FPGA, etc. The highlight of this camera is its wide field of view.
- Sony 8MP IMX219 Sensor
- Optical Format: 1/4 inch
- Frame Rate: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Data Format: RAW8/RAW10
- EFL: 2.5mm
- F.NO: 2.8
- Focus Type: Fixed Focus
- View Angle: 175(D) x 145(H) x 77(V)
- Interface: MIPI CSI-2 2-lane/4-lane
- IR Sensitivity: No IR Filter, sensitive to Infrared light.
- 1pcs Arducam IMX219 Wide Angle NoIR Camera Module for NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- 1pcs 1.0mm pitch 15cm 15pin FPC cable
- The camera can be used on compute module CM3, CM3+, NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B/B+.