The MT9F001/002 camera module features Aptina’s breakthrough low-noise CMOS imaging technology that achieves near-CCD image quality (based on signal-to-noise ratio and low-light sensitivity) while maintaining the inherent size, cost, and integration advantages of CMOS.
1/2.3" 14MP (4608 x 3288) CMOS color rolling shutter with global reset release camera module MT9F001/002.
World-Class 1.4μm Pixel Sensitivity, Produced on Aptina’s world-class 1.4μm pixel with Aptina A-Pix technology, this high-resolution, highly sensitive compact sensor is perfect for DSC/DVC designs.
Full HD Video Modes and EIS, Full HD support—1080p at 60 fps—for max video performance and 20% extra imaging area for image stabilization.
Improved Low Light Performance Equivalent level as CCD sensor to support DSC applications.
Preprocessing Features, including resampling for sub-sampled video and 2D defect correction, provide improved image quality.
- 1/2.3" optical format
- RGB Bayer pattern
- 14MP 4608 x 3288 MT9F001/002 sensor
- 1.4 x 1.4 um Pixel size
- 6.3fps at full resolution
- 0.724V/lux-sec responsivity
- 65.3dB dynamic range
- single 3.3V power input
- Parallel camera interface
- Default M12 mount 4.2mm LS-18023 lens
- Digital video cameras
- Digital still cameras
- Industrial camera
- Medical camera
- Microscopy camera
- UAV camera
1pcs Arducam CMOS MT9F001 1/2.3-Inch 14MP Color Camera Module
- User Guide – Arducam 14MP MT9F001 M12 low distortion Camera Breakout Board
- Arducam Documentation – Arducam Camera Breakout Boards
- Sensor Datasheet – MT9F001
- Github – Arducam USB Camera Shield
- Blog – Arducam USB Camera Shield
- Lens Options – Arducam M12 Mount Lens Kit, Arducam Low Distortion M12 Mount Lens Kit