As part of Project Jetvariety, which allows any camera modules to be connected to the high-speed CSI-2 connector on the Jetson Nano. Arducam released this 2MP OV2311 Global shutter camera module, and it can be connected directly to RPi’s CSI-2 camera interface without additional hardware.
Based on 1/2.9-inch Omnivision OV2311 image sensor which adopts OmniPixel3-GS™ technology, it provides full-frame, sub-sampled, and windowed 8/10-bit MIPI images, and is capable of operating at up to 60fps in full resolution at 2-lane MIPI bus with complete user control over image quality.
Due to the sensor's high resolution, the OV2311 offers exceptionally accurate gaze- and eye-tracking capabilities, and it achieves high near-infrared quantum efficiency to minimize active illumination power and reduce the system power requirements.
- Shutter Type: Global Shutter
- Color Type: Mono
- Interface: MIPI
- Format: RAW Bayer
- Platform Support: Jetson Nano
- Max S/N ratio: 37.4 dB
- Dynamic range: 68 dB
- Sensor type: OV2311
- Pixel size: 3 µm x 3 µm
- Optical Size: 1/2.9"
- Lens spec: Lens Thread: M12 x 0.5P, Field of View(FoV): 83°(H)
- IR Sensitivity: without IR Filter, IR sensitive
- Resolution & Frame Rate:
RAW8/RAW10: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Interface Type: 2-Lane MIPI
- Output format: RAW8/RAW10
- Minimum exposure time: 1 row period (11.3us at the resolution of 1600x1300 on Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano.)
- Support Gray, Y10, Y16
- Support standard V4L2 framework, Video Nodes and Controls (Exposure, Gain and depending on camera parameters)
- Support External Trigger Global Shutter Camera
- Support Single Line Driver Installation Command
- Support OpenCV Friendly and Provides Source Code Demonstration
- Support Dual Camera Synchronization
- Machine Vision
- Face Recognition
- 1pcs Arducam 2MP OV2311 MIPI Camera Module
- 1pcs 150mm 15pin 1.0mm to 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
- Acrylic case for the camera module