A portable 7” touch display that can fit into any projects. you can use the monitor with Raspberry Pi (4, 3B+/3), Jetson Nano and most desktop/single board computers.
The acrylic prop stand and frame help hold the monitors up in a comfortable viewing angle so you don't have to figure out ways to attach them.
You don't need an extra power supply for this small monitor, it takes power through the USB port.
We also have a 5 inchtouchscreen with the same setup, and a 3.5 inch SPI monitor for Raspberry Pi zero W users.
- 1024 x 600 physical resolution, support up to 1920 x 1080 input and auto scaling
- Plug&play capacitive touch controller USB driver
- 5 points Multi-Touch capability
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B and all other Model A&B series.
- Work as a general-purpose compact touchscreen monitor with USB enabled touch controller
- Mode switch button for backlight ON/OFF audio split output from HDMI
- 1×7" LCD HDMI touchscreen
- 1×Micro HDMI male to HDMI female adapter cable
- 1×HDMI to HDMI converter
- 1×Micro USB cable
- 1 Set acrylic stand with screws and nuts
- User Guide – UCTRONICS 7 inch HDMI LCD Touchscreen
- Blog – UCTRONICS 7 inch HDMI LCD Touchscreen
- Github – UCTRONICS HDMI LCD Touchscreen
You May Also Like