In order to meet the increasing need of compact HDMI displays, especially for some popular single-board computers like the Raspberry Pi, the UCTRONICS team now releases a 5-inch HDMI capacitive multi-touch touchscreen with stand.
GitHub Link For Software Package : https://github.com/UCTRONICS/UCTRONICS_HDMI_CTS
- 800 x 480 physical resolution, support up to 1920 x 1080 input and auto scaling
- Plug&play capacitive touch controller USB driver
- 5 points Multi-Touch capability
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B and all other Model A&B series.
- Work as a general-purpose compact touchscreen monitor with USB enabled touch controller
- Mode switch button for backlight ON/OFF Audio split output from HDMI
- 1×5" LCD HDMI touchscreen
- 1×Micro HDMI male to HDMI female adapter cable
- 1×HDMI to HDMI converter
- 1×Micro USB cable
- 1 Set acrylic stand with screws and nuts