Arducam series camera shield is a universal camera control board for Arduino. It hides the complex nature of the camera and provides the easy to use camera control interface as well as the ready to use software source code library and demo code. The Arducam supports variety camera modules from 0.3MP to 5MP with different format like RAW, RGB, YUV, JPEG and can be well mated with standard Arduino boards.
Arducam LF Shield V2+ is the latest revision of Arducam shields, it offers the improved performance and enhanced functions than the previous revisions. It can capture maxim 5MP JPEG images, which makes it to be the ideal solution for IoT applications.
The Arducam is designed for Arduino but not limited to Arduino, it can be used in any platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Maple, Chipkit, Beaglebone black, as long as they have the SPI and I2C interface. User can port the current Arduino library to other platforms with less effort.
- Support 0.3MP~5MP camera modules, see Table 1
- 3.2 inch TFT LCD with touch screen
- Build in SD/TF card socket
- Support JPEG compression mode, single and multiple shoot mode, one time capture multiple read operation, burst read operation, low power mode and etc.
- Support almost all microcontroller platform,
- Provide open source code library, please visit github.org/Arducam
- All Arducam’s IO ports are 5V/3.3V tolerant
- Well mated with standard Arduino boards
- Please check Arducam website www.arducam.com for more information.
- Power supply 5V/50mA
- 3.2'' TFT LCD with touch screen
- SPI speed: 8MHz
- SD/TF card socket
- Frame buffer 512KB
- Resolution support: 0.3MP~5MP
- Format support:RAW, YUV, RGB, JPEG
- SIZE: 99 x 59mm
- Temperature: -10℃~+55℃
- 1pcs Arducam LF Shield V2 + Camera Module + 3.2 Inch LCD for Arduino UNO Mega2560 DUE
- 1pcs OV2640 Camera module
Note: Arduino UNO Board shown in description picture are not included in the package