UCTRONICS Upgraded Complete Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Cluster has so many Surprising improvements. It's your perfect solution to build a home media server, Pi NAS or media center, learn distributed computing and deployment, and private servers for numerous games.
- Compatible with raspberry Pi 3 and raspberry Pi 4
- The installation method is upgraded to make installation easier.
- The space is larger, and it is suitable for larger switches
- Each RPi mounting bracket is front-removable, which is easy to take in-and-out, and there is no hassle to install by thumbscrews.
- 【Improvement】 In this version, we changed the assembly method based on the previous version(U6184), using frames to connect each side panel. The Complete desktop kit for Raspberry pi 4 Can accommodate 4 Raspberry Pi boards and 4 2.5” SSDs and an ethernet switch. It has 4 reserved SD card cut that allows you to access the SD card from the front of the rack with an extension board（not included）. Note: It comes disassembled and needs to be installed briefly before use.
- 【Front Removable】 Each baseplate is independent so as to easily slide in-and-out, just fixed with thumbscrews, allowing you very convenient and quick access to each node within the cluster for maintenance.
- 【Quality Built】Made of full metal material，black powder coat finish, have nothing breaking off, paint chips, sharp exposed edges (plate corners are rounded off smooth).
- 【Efficient Heat Dissipation 】Efficient Heat Dissipation - Dual 8cm 5V cooling fans provide enough airflow to keep your RPis cool quietly, with a convenient connector and free of light pollution, the fans also can help circulate the air in your closet if you locate the cluster in, so as to improve the heat dissipation of other network equipment.
- 【Applications 】This is the perfect solution for building Pi Array, Pi NAS, Pi LAN lab or other projects need to organize your Raspberry Pis in a manageable way.
With the manual, the installation can be completed in a few minutes.
M2.5*5 for Raspberry pi×16
M3*5 screw for SSD×16
M3*5 screw for frameworks×32
8cm Cooling fan×2
M5*8 screw for fans×8
Raspberry pi mounting bracket×4
Framework×4 Bottom panel（top panel）×2 Side panel×2 front panel×1