UCTRONICS Raspberry Pi Cluster Case U6244
It has been upgraded on the basis of our original product u6183, and now the new U6244 cluster for raspberry Pi is grandly launched. It's your better solution to cluster and organizes your Raspberry Pis in a manageable way.
Metal Case for RPi - Made of full metal material, provide solid and stable rack to house up to 4 RPis and SSDs
Hassle-Free - Easy to assemble and it only takes you a few minutes to install.
Removable- Each layer is independent so as to easily slide in and out.
- Material: Full metal, aluminum alloy
- Overall Size: 4.84"×4.13"×7.12“
- Compatibility: Supports RPi 4, 3B+/3B and other B models
- IMPROVEMENT: The complete version of the Raspberry Pi desktop enclosure provides effective isolation and protection for the 4 Raspberry Pi units, each in a separate push-pull design that can be removed and replaced individually.
- IMPROVEMENT: We've solved the problem of misaligned screw holes and difficult installation, now just two thumbscrews to mount the bracket, allowing you very convenient and quick access to each node within the cluster for maintenance.
- Wide compatibility: Supports mounting 4 Raspberry Pi and 4 SSDs, compatible with any 2.5" SSD (7mm/9mm) and Rpi 4B/3B+, and other B/B+ models. It also has two holes reserved for the SD card expansion adapter ASIN: B09CKRDFTH, which allows you to access the SD card from the front of the case.
- Quality Built: Nice and sturdy gauge of carbon steel used in its creation, matte black powder coat finish, have nothing breaking off, paint chips, sharp exposed edges (plate corners are rounded off smooth).
- Applications: This is a hardware solution to get ingenious use of the Raspberry Pi, with this kit and open source software OpenMediaVault, you can use the Pi as a NAS Server, Surveillance station, or even a Web server.
- Pi Array
- Home media server
- Pi NAS
- Learn distributed computing
- Private servers
M2.5*5 screws for RPi×16
M3*5 Countersunk screw for SSD×16
8cm Cooling fan×2
M5*8 screw for fans×8