Arducam UB021201 is a new member of the Arducam’s USB camera family.
It’s a 2MP, based on the 1/2.9” IMX323 image sensor, UVC compliant USB 2.0 camera.
No longer be anxious about installing the driver!
The native UVC drivers of Windows, Linux and Mac shall be compatible with this camera so that it does not require extra drivers to be installed.
This 2MP IMX323 color COMS sensor produces the camera capture the minimum illumination 0.01Lux, which gives you clearer visual joy for low light and night vision.
– Sensor: 1/2.9” IMX323
– Resolution: 2MP 1920 x 1080
– Data Format: H.264/MJPG/YUY2
– Frame Rate: H.264 [email protected]; MJPG [email protected]; YUY2 [email protected] x 480;
– Field of View (FOV)：68°(H) – Lens Mount: M12
– IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only Functionality and Compatibility
– Adjustable parameter: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, White balance, Exposure.
– System Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac, and Android with UVC. Power
– Power Supply: USB powered 5V
– Working Current: MAX 300mA Physical
– Operating Temp.: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~+70°C).
– Dimension: 39mmx26x44mm
– Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)