Arducam 16MP camera module is a new member of the Arducam's USB camera family. It is based on the 1/2.8" IMX298 image sensor, UVC compliant, autofocus USB 2.0 camera.
No longer be anxious about installing the driver! The native UVC drivers of Windows, Linux and Mac shall be compatible with this camera so that it does not require extra drivers to be installed.
- High Quality Imaging: This small camera module adopts 16MP IMX298 sensor for sharp image and accurate color reproduction, still picture resolution: 4656 x 3496 Max.
- Autofocus: Shoot objects in millimeter level and in the distance on the same camera, automatically controlled without lens adjustment tool, closer and easier than the fixed focus camera.
- Plug&Play: UVC-compliant, just connect the camera to PC, laptop, Android device or Raspberry Pi with the included USB cable without extra drivers to be installed.
- Applications: This small 38mmx38mm camera board is highly recommended for a home surveillance system, monitoring 3D Printer, object recognition and tracking, or other machine vision applications which demand high resolution.
- Serial Number: Supports modifying the Serial Number.
- Sensor: 1/2.8” IMX298
- Resolution: 16MP 4656H x 3496V
- Data Format: MJPG/YUY2
- Frame Rate: MJPG [email protected]×3490/3840×2160/2592×1944, [email protected]×1744/1920×1080/1600×1200/1280×720/800×600/640×480/320×240; YUY2 [email protected]×1200, [email protected]×720, [email protected]×600, [email protected]×480/320×240
- Field of View (FOV): H= 60°
- Focusing Range: 100mm to infinity
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
Functionality and Compatibility
- Auto Controlled Features: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
- System Compatibility: Windows, Linux (Android compatibility: contact us for support)
- Power Supply: DC 5V
- Working Current: MAX 200mA
- Operating Temp.: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~+70°C)
- Dimension: 38mmx38mm
- Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)