Arducam has been a professional designer and manufacturer of SPI, MIPI, DVP and USB cameras since 2012. We also offer customized turnkey design and manufacturing solution services for customers who want their products to be unique.
Arducam UB0212 is a new member of the Arducam's USB camera family. It's a 2MP, based on the 1/2.9" Sony IMX323 image sensor, UVC compliant USB 2.0 camera.
No longer be anxious about installing the driver! The native UVC drivers of Windows, Linux and Mac shall be compatible with this camera so that it does not require extra drivers to be installed.
This SONY 2MP IMX323 color COMS sensor produces the camera capture the minimum illumination 0.01Lux, which gives you clearer visual joy for low light and night vision.
- Video conference
- Home video surveillance system
- Dash cam
- Monitoring 3D printer
- Baby Camera
- Robot and machine vision
- Sensor: 1/2.9” IMX323
- Resolution: 2MP 1920 x 1080
- Data Format: H.264/MJPG/YUY2
- Field of View (FOV)：68°(H)
- Lens Mount: M12
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
- Functionality and Compatibility
- Adjustable parameter: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, White balance, Exposure.
- System Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac, and Android with UVC.
- Power Supply: USB powered 5V
- Working Current: MAX 300mA
- Operating Temp.: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~+70°C).
- Dimension: 38mmx38mm (compatible with 34mmx34mm, 28x28mm)
- Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)