A Time of Flight camera module featuring a MIPI-CSI 2 connection and offering up to 4-meter measuring range with sub-2cm precision, designed and optimized exclusively for Raspberry Pi & Nvidia Jetson boards.
Note: Raspberry Pi OS Bullseye is required for this camera (04/04/2022 or later releases), a fresh install is highly recommended.
Quick sum-up about the camera:
● Real-time point cloud and depth map.
● Resolution: [email protected] on RPI4/CM4
● Up to 4M measuring distance
● Onboard 940nm laser for both indoor & outdoor uses, no external light source needed.
● V4L2-based video kernel device
● C/C++/Python SDK for userland depth map output and example source code
● ROS ready.
● 38 x 38mm board size
Getting Started with Arducam ToF Camera
Getting Started with Arducam ToF Camera (PDF)
Arducam ToF Camera SDK
Point Cloud With Arducam ToF Camera
Getting Started with Nvidia Jetson
Github – Arducam ToF
3D Model of ToF Camera
1 x Arducam ToF Camera Module
1 x FPC Cable (15cm)
1 x 2-pin Dupunt Cable
*To use the camera on Pi Zero and 2 W, you need this.
Is it compatible with all Raspberry Pi models?
Yes, it can work with most Pis. However, with early models, there may be performance drops.
Do I need external light sources?
No, the camera has an onboard laser. (Non-intrusive, safe for the human eye.)
What’s the maximum operating range?
Far Mode: 4m Near Mode: 2m
See the full list of FAQs >