The Arducam 13MP MIPI camera module is mainly designed for Raspberry pi boards and it can be connected directly to RPi’s CSI-2 camera interface without additional hardware. This camera is based on 1/3 inch Sony IMX135 image sensor which adopts Exmor-R™ technology to achieve high speed image capturing with high sensitivity and low noise performance. “RGBW coding” color filter is employed and RGB primary color mosaic is reproduced on chip. High sensitivity, low dark current and smear-free features are achieved. It equips an electronic shutter with variable integration time.
This MIPI camera module can be used on other ARM, FPGA, DSP, or Nvidia TX1/TX2 hardware platform as well.
This camera and RPI driver doesn’t support ISP functions like AEC/AGC etc.
Arducam SDK for this camera supports RAW/JPEG/H.264 format, and manual or software auto exposure/gain/white balance.
- Optical size :1/3.06&rdquo
- Effective focus length :3.85mm
- F.No: 2.0±5%
- 1/3 inch Back-illuminated Sony Exmor-R sensor IMX135
- Support 13MP/1080p/720p resolution, RAW8/RAW10 output
- CSI-2 serial data output (MIPI 2Lane/4Lane selectable)
- 2-wire I2C communication for sensor register settings
- High sensitivity, low dark current, no smear, excellent anti-blooming characteristics
- Image compensation processing functions (defect correction, noise reduction)
- RGBW coding (R,G,B, and “White”(achromatic)) color filter and RGB primary color mosaic reproduction on chip
- Programmable motorized focus lens, FOV 60 degrees
- Support all series Raspberry pi boards
- Cellular phones
- Other battery-powered products
- ARM/FPGA/DSP based platforms
- 1 pcs Arducam IMX135 MIPI 13MP Color Camera Module
- 1 pcs 150mm 15pin 1.0mm to 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
- 1 pcs 80mm 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable