A 64-megapixel ultra-high-resolution autofocus camera module exclusively built for the latest and future generations of Raspberry Pis.
By bringing a sensor inside modern-day flagship phones to Raspberry Pi. you can take DSLR-like still images at the maximum resolution of 9152 x 6944. And with an autofocus lens, the ePTZ, and the upcoming continuous-autofocus features.
You now get more horsepower to build more applications, to cover more industries, to unlock more fields, at a much lower cost.
For seasoned makers, Pi Hawk-eye is designed to ensure you a smooth upgrade, it is compatible with everything you already have: the v1/v2 form-factor, the MIPI CSl-2 connection, the latest libcamera software, the standard tripod mount. etc.
Even if you are using Raspberry Pi for the first time, you can follow the hands-on guide without hassle.
Samples Taken with Arducam 64MP-AF >
See reviews from your favorite YouTubers >
The arducam 64MP cameras can only get maximum resolution and video streaming on Pi4 and CM4 platforms. The resolution and video streaming of the camera will be limited on other Raspberry Pi platforms.
- 1 x 64MP-AF Camera Board
- 1 x 15cm FPC Cable
*Raspberry Pi and tripod are not included.
**To use the camera on Pi Zero and 2 W, you need this.
- Is this camera compatible with all Raspberry Pi Models?
- For full resolution (64MP), this camera can work on Pi 4B, CM4, and future models. For superpixel resolution (16MP) or lower, it can work on most of the Pi models.
- Is the IR-cut filter removable?
- No, it is build-in you can not remove the IR-CUT filter.
- Will there be a NoIR version?
- No, we have no plans for a NoIR version, you can use the Arducam 16MP-NoIR instead.
See the full list of FAQs >