Arducam just released this High Quality camera module for Jetson Nano/Xavier NX, an IMX477 camera board with 3 hole pitches. You can use this camera module on Jetson Nano/Xavier NX natively with ISP features. No hardware modifications required, just install the driver and you are good to go.
- A Can't-Miss Update to IMX219 - Much better picture quality and lens flexibility, thanks to 53% more pixels, 92% larger pixel size, 192% larger imaging area, and a CS-Mount. Maximum still resolution at 4056 × 3040, frame rates: [email protected] 12.3MP, [email protected] NOTE:
- Accelerated by Jetson Hardware ISP Engine - Support NVIDIA Argus Camera plugin for H264 encoding, JPEG snapshots, as well as gain, exposure, framerate, and group, hold control.
- Only a driver away from Plug-and-Play - The Raspberry Pi HQ camera module requires hardware modification before installing the Jetson IMX477 driver, which could bring potential damage and void the warranty. Ours don't.
- 4-Lane Camera for the Future - Route out all 4 data lanes to the camera connector for customized carrier boards with 4-lane CSI connector and future 4-lane camera driver updates.
- Sensor: IMX477
- Optical Format: 1/2.3″ (diagonal 7.857mm)
- Resolution: 4056(H) x 3040(V) 12.3MP
- Pixel Size: 1.55um x 1.55um
- IR Sensitivity: Visible light
- Interface: 4-lane MIPI CSI-2
- Default Lens Mount: CS-Mount
- Frame Rate: (depends on the target platform, maximum fps limit might apply)
1920×1080 @ 60fps
4032×3040 @ 30fps
- Board Size: 38mm×38mm
- Hole Pitch: Compatible with 29mm, 30mm, 34mm
Note：For the new version(R32 4.4), please refer to the following link:
1pcs 12.3MP IMX477 camera board with dust cap for Jetsons
1pcs 11.8"(30cm) camera cable
C/CS Lens is NOT INCLUDED.
Pi 2/3/4/Zero WON’T WORK WITH IT. ONLY THE COMPUTE MODULES DO.
The camera driver MUST be installed: https://github.com/ArduCAM/MIPI_Camera/tree/master/Jetson/IMX477/driver
It can't work on the standard Raspberry Pi models (like Raspberry Pi 3/3B+/4).